Search This Blog

Pages

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Who am I?

Hey! I'm glad I decided to start writing my brain farts again!! I am really happy. I used to love writing and thinking and writing some more when I was younger. Well I'm still young, or at least I'd like to think that I am still young since I am only 25 years old.

I am married and I have a beautiful daughter who looks NOTHING LIKE ME!! yeah, sad as that may seem, she looks so much like her dad. And that's a good thing, because I'd like to think that my husband is handsome. all my daughter got from me is her gender and her vanity.

I am a writer, or I used to be. So now I want to rekindle my passion for writing and I hope I would get to entertain some of you along the way.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails