Search This Blog

Pages

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Recovered Trust

Today I posted my story about the inconvenient experience I had with Unionbank. I posted on their Fan Page:


“This has been a major inconvenience for me. The only money that I was counting on to buy todays food was in my EON Account, and I tried to withdraw a number of times.


Unionbank did not warn its customers of this problem and I personally am very unhappy. And to think we can’t even do an over the counter withdrawal just doubles the inconvenience.


Read my blog: http://innerramblings.tumblr.com/post/630338140


We need to be able to rely on our banks.”



After a few minutes I got a Private message from one of the Personal Bloggers of Unionbank saying this:


May 25 at 4:33pm  ReportHi there this is grace from UnionBank can you give me a call at xxx xxxx loc xxxx. Thanks



Being the sigurista that I am I hesitated and asked a few questions but then eventually called.


 
I talked to Paula Hozon, who was very apologetic and mentioned that they did not expect the down time to be last this long, and assured me that I will get information from them as soon as the system is running, or if it will continue to persist, then will do everything in their power to help me.


 
To Unionbank. Again let me say that I am not starting a Vendetta against the bank, but we need to know whats going on, and we need to be kept informed, the internet is almost always a good place to start.


 
And thank you for addressing our concerns with much care. I am personally relieved to know that you are listening and are taking actions even for just a small person like myself who only have less than 1000 pesos in the bank. I truly am happy that you responded.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails