Search This Blog

Pages

Saturday, May 1, 2010

I kissed daddy goodnight

I guess I am always one of the siblings that was not daddys favorites. But tonight I kissed my dad goodnight as I was passing by his room. I guess I was one of those kids who always wanted his dads love and affection (not that I didn’t have it) I just always knew that I wasn’t my dads favorite, or atleast I was one of his children that always disappointed him, and wanted more of his approval and love.

Anyway, I was (and still am) watching everybodys fine (Movie of Robert De Niro, Kate Beckinsale, Drew Barrymore and etc. etc.) and am starting to get lonely about their dad being neglected in the movie, and started thinking about my own dad. And it made me sad, so it made me want to start to write about something…But exactly what? I do not know…

I guess its to make it known, that if you have ur daddy right now, caring for you and loving you that you are lucky… Do not take him for granted for who knows how long he will be there with you…So people will not perceive you as over dramatic, anyway… Just treasure every moment you have with your father.. even if you are not the favorite child…his love have always been and will always be unconditional… Kiss him goodnight and tell him you love him…

Again sorry for the scattered thoughts, I will explain what I really want to say tomorrow on my next blog…But for now. Remember every moment counts to tell your family that you love them no matter what.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails