Search This Blog

Pages

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Bills Bills Bills

Since my husband left for Singapore, we had this illusion that our bills will disintegrate slowly but surely, but since he left the only credit card and bills payment we’ve made are bills for Meralco (regularly every month) water bills, and after 5 months since he left half of the BPI CC bill that we have. I am left with the burden of budgeting everything while staying on top of all the bills and usually during these times (ends of month) I get flustered with all the calls I am receiving from our 2 other CC’s that is still left unpaid. Although I try not to get very anxious about getting them immediately closed, I just still feel flustered. And these are the times when I wish that I could just follow him there in Singapore work double time so we can pay everything twice as fast and then we can start saving for our family. I just wish I can teleport myself to where he is and bring my daughter with me there too. Live on a beautiful country where life is peaceful and worry-free.

Today I started applying for Singapore Jobs again, I decided, just because my husband said I cannot go there to look for work, doesn’t mean that I cannot look for work completely right? So I started applying and applying again. Getting my hopes up like I always do when I send in applications to dozens and dozens of companies who will not even send me a rejection reply. They are part of the reason why I check my E-mail everyday, that maybe just maybe one of those hundreds of companies I applied for will finally come to there senses and offer me something, even just a measly interview, coz I know I can knock their socks off!

Tomorrows another day, maybe I wouldn’t be as depressed as I am right now. Good Night all, I’m gonna start watching movies now and see you guys tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails