Search This Blog

Pages

Monday, April 12, 2010

Midnight Murmurs on My Mind

I am watching Meet Joe black, and suddenly I caught a glimpse of my wedding pictures via our multiply site where I created this slide show of my self made lay-out of our wedding pictures and I got so sad I wanted to write a letter to my husband.

So here goes.

Dear Daddy,

My Head Hurts, I am sleepy and tired, but the worst part of my day is that I am sad. I wasn’t sad after we talked, but a sudden rush of sadness swept through me when I saw your smiling face on our wedding pictures. And I felt like no matter how much we try to grow together and how much we talk to each other everyday, the distance that we have this past few months is putting a strain on us, on our growth as a couple, on our growth as family. And realizing that makes me sad. It’s not that we are growing apart, but we are not growing together.

I used to know and see your every smile, but now its like we can only share these moments through words and its hard. It gets harder everyday, because no matter how much I try to recover, I sink deeper and deeper into this sad hole just looking at what used to be ours. I want it back, I want you back, I want to grow older everyday WITH you, and not just talking about growing older with you everyday.

God knows how much I miss you, I hope you miss me too.

Love Forever,
Elaine

I guess I’m just being a bit sentimental, yet again. This usually happens to me when I have some beer in my system. Beer tend to have this effect on me, so maybe I should really just start drinking wine, because wine gets me in a happy mood, a happy sleepy mood. Yes, I guess I’ll get myself a glass of wine, forget this silly loneliness and hop to bed. Goodnight Guys! Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails