Search This Blog

Pages

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Uncelebrated

Today is April 15. Nothing Special, but yesterday was, see April 14 is our Wedding Anniversary, I woke up knowing and waited for my husband to greet me. I didn’t greet him the whole day until I finally forgot about it at night when we finally talked, then I remembered again almost at the end of our conversation last night around 1:00 AM but I still didn’t let him know, I just told him that I am feeling sad lately, and that I am scared that he may have another girl in Singapore, although I trust him, I sometimes get this crazy moments where I get scared that he is too far from me.


So our whole anniversary day passed uncelebrated. I felt bad about telling him about it this morning but I did. And he was so sorry it was cute. I know he is not really good with dates and I even expected him forget, but I still got upset, maybe because it was the first wedding anniversary that we are spending apart, and sometimes, no matter how much girls deny it, no matter how much I deny it, I want to feel special. I have never gotten flowers from him. Ever. I sometimes dream that there will be a surprise waiting for me, but I know he’s not like that. Don’t get me wrong, my husband is sweet and caring, he is often lacking in the thoughtful department, but he makes up for it by being loving and sweet. But you know how girls are, we always want what we can’t have, we always complain about things that we wish we could have, but we never give our partner hints, we just want them to guess and we expect them to know what we want and what we are thinking. I am not mad at him though, I’m over it. I just thought that it would have been nice to get a surprise - I guess now is not the time. Maybe someday.


To my dearest husband, I love you, and belated Happy 3rd Wedding Anniversary.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails