Search This Blog

Pages

Monday, April 19, 2010

Farewell Ugly Betty

Ugly

I have been an avid watcher and fan of Ugly better since it premiered on September 2008. I found that its easy to watch very funny and touches real life experiences which anyone can relate to. It also had its moments where it made me cry and made me laugh loud that if anyone saw or heard they’d think I’m having a nervous breakdown.

I had no idea that the 20th episode of Season 4 was the last episode I’ll see of Ugly betty, all I know that the ending of episode 20 was that they took away the word Ugly in the title Ugly Betty, I thought that was their way of introducing a new title to the series, since Betty was no longer Ugly. But as I did some research today, I found out the ABC has decided to cancel the show leaving me a bit shocked and a bit saddened to know that I will never get to know what happened to Betty and Daniel as a couple. It would have been nice to find out, and I hope that ABC or other networks will find that the Ugly Betty Series is a good investment.

But for now Adios Ugly Betty, but I hope to see you again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails