Search This Blog

Pages

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Going Home

After much deliberation. I have come to the decision that I will go home to my house in Las Pinas on May 1. I had this decision earlier that I will stay at my parents house in Pasig for the whole month of May so I can save a bit, but I think its time for me to go home, I’ve done so much imposing in this house and I think its time for me to go home. Although money is tight, I think with a little control we can make it through the whole month without any problems. And if there will be problems, my in-laws are there to help us a bit. I miss my home and I think its about time I stayed there for good. I will also be looking at a playskool that Nike can attend so its time that I started scouting for good playskools around my home.

Wish me luck that I won’t be lonely there, because I am planning to stay put in Las Pinas for good, or until Nike and I can follow Noel in Singapore. See you soon Las Pinas.

EDIT:

5:37 PM

I decided I might stay May 1 and 2 because I have plans that I forgot. but will come home on a weekday first week of may! hehehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails