Search This Blog

Pages

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Swimming Saturday & Microfilters

I woke up this morning at the sound of My daughter (Nike) and My Nephew (Kian) fighting over some toy. it was 9 am. So the first thing I did the moment I woke up was scold my daughter, a typical activity for me when we are staying here in Pasig.


So when I woke up I remembered two things: 1 My dream about my husband, it was a real bad dream because the dream was all about him telling me that he’s got sexual affairs in Singapore and it was just devastating. Thank goodness that was just a dream. the second thing is I suddenly remembered my internet connection in Las Pinas, I remember it will always get disconnected everytime my in laws use the extension phone, now I figured out why.


MicrofiltersDid you now that if you are using a DSL ISP Like PLDT or GLOBE, you have to have a Microfilter for all the extension lines in your home, so that your Internet will not get cut everytime the phone rings and everytime someone uses the phone. I learned about this just now because I had the ISP changed here in Pasig, and the service man gave us this microfilters that will help prevent the disturbance from happening in our DSL Line and it works like a charm.Now my problem is I didn’t get an extra one to take home in Las Pinas - so I would look for one in Ace hardware or buy one from PLDT at a cost of PhP300 each.


so now that story’s out of the way, Nike, Kian, My sister and I inflated the “Biggie” pool and took a dip this morning. The kids had so much fun but since the water was so cold they only swam for an hour and a half. Just Posting some of the kids pictures to share (Swimming Saturday Photos). 


Besides my dream and the Swimming session this morning, my day has been nothing but ordinary, and its been more than 24 hours since my husband and I last chatted, so I already miss him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails