Search This Blog

Pages

Friday, April 9, 2010

Ordinary Day

So today is just one of the ordinary days of my life. Except I drove from Pasig to Las Pinas just to get my Transcript of Records and back from Las Pinas to Pasig, and found out afterwards that I did not need my transcript of records after all. LOL. So the story behind that is that Singapore EPEC System E-mailed me yesterday saying this:
Dear ELAINE MALONZO,

We have received your documents, but we need you to resubmit the following documents for the

consideration of your application EPEC-2010-11166.

Please provide a copy of your

- BACHELOR’S DEGREE from DE LA SALLE UNIVERSITY, MANILA

Please follow the steps below and upload the document for our processing of your EPEC application.

Step 1. Access EPEC system at https://epec.mom.gov.sg/epec/
Step 2. Log in to EPEC system using both your EPEC reference number and passport number.
Step 3. Upload the requested supporting documents.
Step 4. Click on “Upload” button.

If we do not receive the document within 7 days from the date of this email, your EPEC application

will be withdrawn.

Thank You.

This is a computer generated document. Please do not reply.

So when I received this I immediately thought they did not accept a copy of my Diploma as Proof of my Bachelor’s Degree, so I decided I will go to Las Pinas (my marital home) to get my transcript and submit it to EPEC as soon as possible so that they can process my application immediately.

When I arrived back in pasig, I set up my 3 in 1 Canon Printer to scan the transcript and logged in to EPEC System and to my dismay it said there that I should provide proof why my Name in the Passport and my Diploma is inconsistent / different. So in other words, they wanted me to send a copy of my marriage certificate, which I had a copy of here in Pasig. Grrrr right? wasted gas and effort, but atleast I was able to go out LOL.

After that the remainder of the day was uneventful and hot! and now I am just waiting for my husband to arrive home (his home in SG) from his company dinner so we can chat and laugh about unnecessary trip to Las Pinas.

Oh and a side note, I have not heard from any of the Nestle Field Representatives yet, so they were not able to get the sample of the Spoiled Nestle Chuckie in my possession.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails