Search This Blog

Pages

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Memories of Singapore

Video 1: Black and White Photo Slide Show of our Memories in Singapore.

Video 2: Colored Photo Slide Show of our Memories in Singapore. (Currently Viewed)

I decided this afternoon that its time to create a Photo Slide Show of our vacation in Singapore last March 18-27, 2010.

It was so hard to choose a few pictures for the 9 days that we spent there because for me, all the pictures are priceless, invaluable and important.

I showed the slideshow to my daughter (Nike) after I encoded it, and afterwards she said “Mommy, Punta ko Daddy” English Translation: Mommy, I want to go to daddy. And she got teary eyed and I knew she suddenly missed her daddy so much.

So I just promised her that this year, before her birthday we will be visiting daddy in Singapore again for 3 weeks.

ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS

Video hosted from: METACAFE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails