Search This Blog

Pages

Sunday, April 11, 2010

One Stick A Day

I decided I will quit smoking! It’s the one vise that I hate the most, and I am determined to QUIT! I have been saying this since last year, and I occasionally
cigarettequit, then come back to it, don’t know why.


I guess its because every time I eat too much, its just nice to have that one stick to make you feel better. Every time you feel stressed, it helps you calm your nerves. And every time you feel sad, it takes your mind off of whatever is making you feel sad. Yep, I guess that’s why I keep coming back to it. But this time I AM GOING TO QUIT! and this is not like when I say I’m going to start my diet or do exercise, because I will make sure I do this, I will quit!


I told myself I’m going to start quitting one step at a time, decrease my consumption. But then that doesn’t really help at all, Because if I used to smoke 9 sticks a day, then when I do it one step at a time, I will have to gradually decrease my consumption, so I will have to make do with 8 sticks a day for how many days? then 7 sticks then 6? I will just make sure that while I am adjusting to this quitting period, the most I will smoke is ONE Stick a day at a maximum or none at all, and today I am proud to say that I did not smoke, not even one stick! so Yay for me!!



ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS 



Cigarette picture taken from: http://freehosting.tomaweb.com/quitsmoking/cigarette_poisons.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails