Search This Blog

Pages

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Nestle's Fast Recovery

After Five days of waiting, the field representative of Nestle finally was able to get the 1 Liter Nestle Chuckie that was spoiled when I opened it last April 8, 2010 (blog of it found HERE and HERE). They took the Nestle Chuckie I had so that they could do laboratory testing, and replaced it with 1 Liter of Nestle Chuckie. They also sent a letter of apology along with the replacement.

Letter of Apology

apology

The Receipt that they took the sample from me and replaced it:

receipt

Thank you Nestle for responding this type of concerns with sincerity and seriousness. Our children’s health is a serious matter to us and I personally am a happy mother knowing that you as a childrens snack and milk provider is taking your customers seriously.

Again, Cheers! I will wait for the laboratory results within 2 - 3 days to find out what has happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails