Search This Blog

Pages

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Kudos To Nestle Philippines

Although I have had a bad experience this morning with one Nestle Product - Their 1 Liter Nestle Chuckie, I have to applaud them for taking matters seriously and taking action immediately. As I was having dinner tonight just 10 minutes ago, I received a call from one of the Customer Service Representatives of Nestle Philippines regarding my complaint about the Spoiled Nestle Chuckie that I almost gave my daughter this morning.

They said that one of their field representatives will be coming over to my house the next few days to get the product in question. They will be doing laboratory testing of the product to see why it was spoiled when I opened the carton. I believe they will also be looking at not just my purchase but all the other cartons with the same batch number to see if this is just an isolated case or a contaminated batch.

They will inform me of their finding within 2-3 days after they pick up the spoiled chuckie and of course I will be letting everyone know what the findings will be once they give me news.

Again, Kudos to Nestle for not taking these matters lightly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails