Search This Blog

Pages

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Steak and Clothes

Sunday is usually a special lunch day here in my Parents house, and today being sunday is no exception. The only difference is that I was the one assigned to cook the meal. My mom prepared everything and all I needed to do was grill it. Today was Steak day! Oh so Yummy! I woke up earlier than I usually do so I can prepare myself from the heat that I was about to endure. It has been really hot here in the Philippines lately and doing some grilling / barbecue just makes it even hotter. But the food turned out great and everyone was so happy with my Medium Well steak!

After lunch one of our family friends came over and had a bag of goodies for me, I decided I will start selling stuff in MULTIPLY again. And I busied myself the whole day taking pictures of the clothes and editing the store website.

hope you can drop by and see the clothes I have for sale at my SWEET ARTICLES STORE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails