Search This Blog

Pages

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Why Elianto: For beautifully protected skin

I am a Face Powder, Blush and Lip Gloss kind of girl, and I find it really hard to find a make-up that will suit my taste and will be suitable for my skin color, and discoloration for that matter.

I have had problems with my face color since I can remember, and don’t get me talking about the rest of my body. It is embarrassingly uneven in tone, there are patches of dark brown and light brown all over my body and it is also evident in some parts of my face.

Bright

When I saw the Elianto Brightening touch in the Elianto online Catalogue, I have been intrigued and excited to try it. The Brightening touch tube is a liquid cream that covers uneven spots on your face, including those dark eyebags, and the brightening touch will make your face look evenly bright and fabulous.

The next time I go to the mall, I will make sure to buy one of these lovely products because not only will it come in handy it comes with a color that I love for my skindarkEven though people say I have fair skin, I am most comfortable with dark colored make-ups and foundations and I’m happy to see that Elianto Brightening touch has a darker cream that is suitable for my liking.

foundationAnd one more product that I would love to try is the Elianto Oil Free Liquid Foundation with SPF 15. Don’t get me started on why. Well I will tell you even if you don’t ask, First, OIL FREE - I have always had problems with having an oily face, do you know those oil films that you buy to get the oil out of your face, I can make 2 of those strips transparent in one sitting, so having an oil free foundation will be most helpful in keeping my face looking fresh. Second, LIQUID - I hate powder foundations, it seems to me that they cover your clothes even before they cover your face, its messy and spreads unevenly. Having a liquid foundation will do wonders when you are wearing that all white dress for a very special date. And last but not the least SPF 15 - The sun is the number one enemy of our skin, and having a make up that will not just make us feel pretty but protect our skin is a big plus. And one foundation that has all three is certainly a must buy.

So the next time you head out to the mall, look for Elianto, I sure will.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails