Search This Blog

Pages

Monday, June 7, 2010

Whats Happening to Nestle?

What is really happening? Just a few weeks ago, I remember posting a problem I personally had with Nestle Chuckie being Spoiled even before it was opened or expired. I let it pass because Nestle Customer Service told me that they have not received other complaints about their products besides mine. They replaced the chuckie with a new one and I let it go.

A week after my personal experience My dad bought Two 1-Liter Nestle Premium Chocolate both of which are spoiled even before it was opened, and the expiration of the products were not until after another week. We gave it back to Rustans Supermarket in One Mercedez avenue because we thought maybe the problem was with the handling of the supermarket and not the products themselves.

I have not had personal encounters with other Nestle products since then, but remembered that when my dad returned the Nestle Premium to Rustans the Manager said they have received a lot of returns of the product due to the same problem, SPOILAGE.

Today as I was minding my own business, my Friend Gretchell kept messaging me. So I said HI! she then told me, she bought a nestle Chuckie from ROBINSONS GALLERIA a totally different grocery and guess what? It was spoiled again.

Where does the problem lie? is it the handling of these groceries? or is it from Nestle? What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails