Search This Blog

Pages

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Afternoon Nap

I hate sleeping in the afternoons. It makes me feel more groggy, grouchy and makes me feel drunk when I wake up. I know taking naps is supposed to be good, it helps ones body to recover strength and energy that was used up in the morning, but I hate it. Sadly I have to take afternoon naps so that my daughter would take hers to, and what usually happens is I fall asleep first before she does, what can I say, Im the type of person most people hate because I can sleep anytime I want. I can create sleep anywhere and anytime. But I hate hate hate afternoon naps.

So this afternoon around 4:00 PM, I am trying to make my daughter fall asleep because I want her to become healthier and so that she may grow taller. But she won’t sleep until she sees me sleep. So I closed my eyes so she would follow, pretended to sleep and viola, fell asleep for real. And when I woke tonight around 7:00 PM, Ugh I just hate the feeling — Heavy head and hunger, and I just felt like a drunk waking up from a short nap. I hate Afternoon Naps, I love sleeping until very late in the morning but I can’t stop hating afternoon naps, its just not my thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails