Search This Blog

Pages

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Food Crazy - Crazy Food

I slept early last night, well earlier than I usually sleep, but woke up still very late — What can I say, I love sleeping. So when I woke up I thought this was gonna be an ordinary day, and lo and behold it was. LOL. My family and I decided to eat out for lunch at Max’s Restaurant where I saw tons of pastries that I can’t help but buy lots. I usually have this cravings when its almost that time of the month. But I hate these moments of the month, I tend to ate tons of food that just slips to my thighs, my already bumpy tummy, my flabby face and my large arms ugh, I just hate being fat.

So today I bought a box of macaroons, a box of caramel bars, and a box of cream cheese brownies that I can’t stop chewing and eating, and I love eating them! I just can’t stop. Help me stop! and I hate myself every time I eat because when I see other peoples sexy figure I just want to start running 100 miles then and there. But the next moment I see delicious food I grab it and munch munch munch.

Ugh Food! I love it and hate it! Ugh! Help! I’m going grazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails