Search This Blog

Pages

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

14 Day Commitment Challenge: Mystery Shampoo


Today I received the package from the I Commit To Change Team and it consisted of 2 Mystery Shampoos and 2 Mystery Conditioners. I have accepted their 14 Day Challenge to use the Mystery Shampoo and see and feel the transformation of my hair.


I promised myself that to be able to truly see the result of this challenge, I will not tie my hair, so that it would show how much change my hair will actually have. Because when you tie your hair it causes friction that damages the hair strands and then the result of the challenge will be tampered. So for 14 Days I will not tie my hair to see if the Mystery Shampoo and Conditioner will really give me a better crown.


My hair before the challenge is frizzy, it is straight (because of Rebonding) but around the top of my head, there usually are a lot of small unmanageable hair that sticks to the left, right and everywhere. It has gotten a bit dry, because I have not been back to the Salon for almost 8 months now, and the last treatment I got was Rebonding, no hot oil or hair spa whatsoever. So this will really test the Mystery Shampoos powers.


The Questions that are coming to my mind right now are:


1. Will the shampoo make my hair silkier and smoother (no longer dry)?
2. Will it stop the Frizziness?
3. Will it tame the hair on top of my head?
4. Will it affect the previous rebond treatment that was done to my hair?


I will be keeping a daily journal, Video, Photo or just a write up of my 14 day commitment so I could keep track of the progress of my hair.


Day 1: (July 28, 2010)


The Shampoo smelled a little bit like a shampoo that I have been using for a long time, but I cannot quite put my finger on what it was. It gave a fruity aroma that is just relaxing and not intoxicating. It was rich in texture and you will only need a small amount to wash your hair with.


The Conditioner smelled a bit like a normal conditioner, sort of a generic smell which disappointed me a bit, I was expecting the same fruity aroma, but it wasn’t there. The texture of the Conditioner though was very fulfilling, it was very rich and creamy.



[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/v/QoxLaQWfkIo]


Sorry for the mess in the background, I just wanted to get the video over with. So like I said. After using the Shampoo and the Conditioner in day 1, I expected not to see a lot of difference in my hair. Usually after bath, I would take a bit of time brushing my hair, because it gets a bit tangled, but using the Mystery Shampoo and Conditioner made it easier to comb and to brush. The smell of the Shampoo after washing stayed on my hair giving my hair a fruity aroma.


That’s as far as I can mention about Day 1.


Day 2: July 29, 2010


I used the Mystery Shampoo and Conditioner today - 2nd Day! after bath I brushed my hair with a fine hairbrush and it was very easy to brush yet again. The real test for my hair today was how it could remain light and straight the whole day, it was a very humid day and usually when I use my old shampoo my hair become sticky and frizzy, but today my hair seemed fresh through out the day.



A Picture of me and my hair after a long day of humidity, playing and sweating


Day 3: July 30, 2010


I haven’t been able to pay so much attention to my hair today because of the busy schedule. I had to attend a free pictorial today that I wasn’t able to examine my hair.


Day 4: July 31, 2010


Today while taking a bath, I realized that when I shampooed my hair with the mystery shampoo there seems to be less falling hair, usually when I shampoo my hair seems to break and fall, and I could grab a handful (around 20-30 pcs) of hair during bath, but today it seemed less, I noticed only around 4-6 pcs of hair which is really amazing for me. And while taking a bath, I noticed that when I wet my hair it wasn’t all tangled even though I haven’t brushed my hair before taking a bath. And I also received a compliment for my hair when my friend asked me if I had it recently rebonded. I guess the changes are slowly showing! :)



Me and my healthier hair


Day 8: August 4, 2010


I haven’t been able to update the last three days due to a hectic schedule, but I made sure to stick to my commitment in using the Pantene Shampoo and Conditioner on a daily basis. And the last three days I really have been noticing a lot of difference in my hair. I noticed during bath that my hair fall has really decreased to 90%, I often get scared of my hair falling off one day because I often get a lot of falling hair while taking a bath, but since I started using Pantene, the hair fall has really decreased to a noticeable amount. Also, after my hair dries its not frizzy anymore, usually the top of my head is filled with short hair that sticks all over the place, but now it is tamed and my hair seemed softer and more manageable. I am really loving the difference I am experiencing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails