Search This Blog

Pages

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Fightful Dream

Why is it that when I dream about my husband, I always dream about him and me fighting. Out of all the dreams I had of him, when he was still living with me and now that he isn’t, I always dream of him and me fighting over something, its very rare for me to dream about him and me happy, it only happened twice or thrice in the whole 5 years that we have been together / known each other.

It usually was about him being or flirting with other girls. But its irritating that every time I get the chance to be with him, even just in my dreams, we are never intimate or just happy. But tonight my dream is especially irritating because I dreamt that he already came home for vacation from Singapore. It started out great, no girls, I dreamt about him, Nike and myself. But all of a sudden everything turned sour. He got mad at me for being a Bad Mother and a Bad wife because I wasn’t spending time with him and our daughter. While most of the time in that dream I have been running around looking for them. I can never seem to catch them. And the only time I was able to catch up with them was when he was already very upset and want nothing to do with me.

Why is it that I always end up crying or hurt when I dream about my husband? Is it my fear of losing him? Or is it because our relationship is so perfect that my brain is creating these stories just to spice things up, not that our marriage is not spicy because it definitely is. What is it with Noel in my dreams?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails