Search This Blog

Pages

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Italian Chicken Pasta


The Full Bowl Of Italian Chicken Pasta





A Closer Look at Yumminess





Individual Containers





Yummy Grated Cheese





The Herbs and Spices





The Delicious and Rich Sauce





The Perfectly Cooked Swirly Pasta





Cheese and Pesto Bread from Pugon




Italian Herb Chicken Pasta

I made a decision yesterday that today, Saturday July 24, 2010, will be Italian Pasta day. I want to recover the reputation of my Italian Pasta after cooking a disastrous pasta in Pasig. NOT MY FAULT, my cousin used the pasta sauce I was going to cook and I ended up using TOMATO sauce which is a really, really bad idea, Anyway today, the meal was delicious, Nike enjoyed every bite, and I was glad that I was able to bounce back after such a sour disaster =P

t was really delicious, even my daughter finished her plate full of pasta, and our Nanny enjoyed a really full bowl of it. Yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails