Search This Blog

Pages

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

My Hearts Plea

I used to love writing simple poetry when I was younger, but I stopped sometime long ago, today I wanted to try to write again, because as I was looking around my house, I felt sad, I was filled with memories of my husband being here sharing everything with me and I miss him, and as I was looking, I thought of a good start to a poem, Now I want to see If I can finish.


So here is my attempt to a new simple poetry I dedicate to my husband.


Title: My Hearts Plea
Written by: Elaine Malonzo 



(image from: RayArray of deviantart)


What can I do when all I can do is cry
I want to be happy but all i can do is try
What can I say when all that I can think of is sigh
I need to be happy I want my heart to fly.


I look around the empty rooms filled with memories
i feel you here though you are not and all I have are these
lonely nights without you by my side
empty days and lonely moments I try to hide.


I miss you so, how much I can’t explain
when I think of you I feel my heart in pain
I hope all these sadness will come to pass
When I can finally say, “ah, here you are atlast”


I cannot wait forever can’t you see
I am dying inside without you here with me
but what can I do when all I can do is wait
for your return, but please don’t come so late.


and so I say maybe tomorrow will be the day
when you will be coming back my way
So I will wait until the waitings done
for that moment that we again will be one.


I hope you guys like it, If you would like to share it to others, please give credit to this blog :)


and if you have time, please let me know what your thoughts are of my simple poetry?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails