Search This Blog

Pages

Sunday, July 25, 2010

My Super Daughter



The best part of my life is my daughter. She gives me strength and motivates me to do better everyday. She wakes me up every morning with her amazing smile that gives me the courage to face the challenges of life everyday. She makes me a better person and pushes me to be a better mother and a better individual altogether.

I have never known I could care about anyone or anything in this world more than I care about myself. She is the super girl in my life because her smile can melt my heart and I never want to see her in pain, and that gives me the feeling that I need to be a Super person so I can protect her and give her everything that she needs.

Whenever I am crying and she sees me crying, she tells me “Its ok mommy, don’t cry”. She kisses me in the sweetest way that makes me feel like she’s kissing all my troubles away. She is everything in my life, and everything in my life is happening because of her. She is my super hero, as much of a cliche as that may sound, but she is. I know tomorrow everything will be ok, because she’s here.

I would like to think that I am the one teaching her about life, but she has taught me about life and unconditional love more than anyone has ever taught me, and that makes her the most important part of my life.

This is her, my super girl.



And this is me and My Super Daughter just enjoying an afternoon together



Make your Super One Popular by Entering the Super One Contest Courtesy of Globe - Super One Feature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails