Search This Blog

Pages

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Right Lane Must Straight Ahead


This is a Sign I came across with around Pasig Rotonda as we were driving home from Makati.

RIGHT LANE MUST STRAIGHT AHEAD

What?!?!

I know what it means, I just don’t understand why a public sign is like that, LOL. It made my sister and myself laugh out loud.

Then we kept thinking of the right phrase that they should have used.

RIGHT LANE MUST KEEP STRAIGHT - Right?!

I know it’s mean to laugh at grammatical errors, and I think only Filipinos are very particular with using the right English grammar, pronunciation and spellings, but when you read something like this and you’re a foreigner, wouldn’t it make you think…. WHAT?!?

No wonder not many drivers follow the sign. LOL. Its just a funny confusing sign :) Hope it made you smile. =P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails