Search This Blog

Pages

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Just Me

I thought I just wanted to compare my pictures for the last six months :) to see if my hair got longer, when I got fatter, thinner and fatter again, or just to see my physical development. This post is called Vanity :)

February Elaine

My February Picture
I took this Photo using my own Camera @ Boracay, while we were eating Hot Dogs and drinking beer =P - Night Time

March Elaine

My March Picture
I took this Photo using my own Camera @ our garage in Las Pinas, while Nike was playing the neighborhood kids - Afternoon

April Elaine

My April Picture
I took this Photo using my own Camera @ our garage in Pasig, during swimming moments with the kids - Afternoon.

May Elaine

My May Picture
I took this Photo using my own Camera @ our bedroom in Las Pinas, when I was also taking pictures of Nike - Afternoon.

June ElaineMy June Picture
I took this Photo using my own Camera @ a taxi cab, I was on my way home from Makati when I went to a VTR for a Medicine - I wasn’t called back - Afternoon.

July ElaineMy July Picture
I took this Photo using my own Camera @ my dads car we were on our way to Makati to have a fun filled day with the kids - Afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails