Search This Blog

Pages

Monday, July 26, 2010

Remembering Vanilla Suites

I remember around December 2007 (almost 3 years ago) Noel and I decided to take our 1 year old daughter (who is now 3.5 years old) to our first ever family vacation. We were supposed to go to a different hotel but ended up not wanting to drive so far away from the restaurants that we decided to scout for a different hotel that would be pretty and relaxing enough and will be just a few minutes away from the restaurants.

We left the house really early because we wanted to enjoy the day in Tagaytay, we ended up scouting for a place to stay for and hour or so, we found good enough places that almost tickled our fancy but when we saw Vanilla Suites - we fell in love. It was so gorgeously serene and green and peaceful that we just had to stay there.


The People who attended to us were very friendly and followed our every whim. Well, we were very easy people to please, they gave us complimentary drinks while we were waiting for the room that we were going to stay in. The picture above is the view from the second floor of their very homey and comfortable restaurant.



And this picture is the view of the ground floor area that is overlooking a vast green land and Taal, where small intimate gatherings could be hosted.

After just a short wait, our room was ready for us, and when we stepped in it was immaculately clean and beautiful, the king sized bed was big enough for my husband, my daughter and myself to sleep comfortably in. The Bathroom was big and glorious and spotless, with hot and cold shower and the toilet was sparkling clean and brand new. And the view outside the window was spectacular. There also is a television, dvd player, airconditioning and a small coffee table that you can use if you wish to order room service.




And just outside our bedroom / cottage, there is a staircase going down a huge space with a great view where my daughter, my husband and I spent the afternoons just playing around, and taking in the beauty of Tagaytay.



The Breakfast they serve is really sumptuous as well. They give really big serving and the plateful of breakfast is more than enough to keep you satisfied. I remember getting 4 pieces of sausages, scrambled eggs, fresh fruit slices and my choice of coffee or juice. Everything was fresh, delicious and cooked to order. I just loved this heavenly place and the lush greens that we were able to experience. This place is really great to get you rejuvenated and to keep you relaxed.


A Picture of myself and my daughter walking in their pathway on the way to the restaurant. My husband taking the picture from the second floor of the restaurant.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails