Search This Blog

Pages

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Hunger Buster

This Afternoon I am feeling really good, maybe its the vitamins that I started taking or maybe its because I was able to wake up at 7 AM this morning :) But I decided to Bust my Hunger with a 5 minute quick fix meal that is oh so delicious! Nike and I prepared a meal to share :)

My Buttered Pan Grilled Cheese

The Ingredients:

Ingredients

2 Slices of Walterbread Weight Control Sliced Bread
3 Slices of Eden Melt Sarap Cheese / 2 Eden Cheese Singles
1 Teaspoon butter

The Process:

butter

Melt the butter in low heat and place the 2 slices of bread to toast and absorb the melted butter. Flip and turn to have an even toast on both side of the bread.

toasted

Once toasted place the cheese on top of one of the sliced bread.

cover

and cover it with the other bread to form a SANDWICH! :) Continue toasting the bread for a few seconds, to melt the cheese. Once perfectly toasted.

slice

Slice the Buttered Pan Grilled Cheese into half or cut them into small animal shapes or fun shapes using a cookie cutter.

And then serve with Ice-Cold MILO! :)

Yumminess!

drool

Doesn’t that just make you want to eat? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails