Search This Blog

Pages

Thursday, July 22, 2010

A Weird Dream

I woke up around 30 minutes ago, Nike and I slept a bit late last night. Anyway I wanted to write this very weird dream while its still fresh in my mind, it was probably the weirdest most realistic dream I felt in along time.


The setting was a mixture of some other persons old house and our house in Pasig. We were all rushing to take a bath because we will be late for school (weird yeah?!) So I just finished taking a bath and was fixing myself, beautifying and all that — you need to take note that I’m doing all these in somebody else’s house, then the doorbell rang and someone called me telling me that Allan was waiting for me downstairs (Allan Garcia was my crush when I was in grade 6 - he was in grade 5 but we were the same age) I remember hurrying up to get dressed and I wanted to put make up on but there was no time, so I dabbed my Maybelline pressed powder on my face and I wanted to put lipstick on but my lipstick slipped through my fingers and fell on the ground, I hurried down the stairs and went on the front door. Now the setting of this part of my dream has transformed to my parents house in Pasig. So Allan was standing outside the gate, and I asked him to come inside. The reason he came over was to borrow my books and notes for Chemistry and 1 more subject that I couldn’t recall. I remember telling him that my notes wouldn’t be much use to him because the teaching styles of both our teachers are much too different. Then like in every dream, that scene vanished. 


The next thing I remember was I was walking up the stairs, I’m hearing voices through the window, its like a phone conversation between Noel and another girl (weird thing is I can hear the voice of the girl from the other line, while Noel was talking to her over the phone) So I got curious and went inside the room where Noel was, he had his back from the door and when I came inside he barely noticed, so I can hear giggling, I can even hear them talking about TUNA, LOL. Anyway I came closer and Noel noticed me and immediately unhooked the phone. Then I asked him who that was, I was jealous this time, and he got angry, he said he was tired of me, he feels like he is on a chain and something like that and wants to be free, he kept yelling at me, I felt so awful, jealous and broken hearted and I stepped out of the room feeling defeated.


The next scene of my dream probably was a few months after because I was with a new guy - I don’t know who this guy was, but he was tall, and he looked sort of like a Hollywood actor. Anyway we were walking around somewhere and he had me on piggy back and he said — This is it, I guess I should ask here Will you __ Me — In my dream the words “Marry” seemed taboo, it was forbidden to be mentioned. Anyway, in my dream, when the actor dude asked me to Marry him my thought suddenly jolted back to Noel because I still loved him, and suddenly he was watching us (the Hollywood Actor dude and me) and listening on our conversation. The actor dude asked me again, this time he put me down from the piggy back and kneeled down in front of me flashing me with a ring that I don’t remember what it looked like and said again “Will you __ Me”, I remember feeling torn and surprised and I said Yes, and I saw Noels face fall.


The next scene I remember I was kissing this actors mouth and I felt it, I remember feeling the kiss so vividly, like it was real. We were kissing for a long time when someone called me because there was someone calling on the phone for me. It was Cherry — Noel’s sister. She was telling me that Noel really didn’t mean to break up with me, and that all these is just a big mistake, and that Noel still loves me and is heartbroken that I accepted the actor dudes proposal, she was also telling me that Noel said that he wanted to break free a little because he felt like he was being smothered but he didn’t want to break up, blah blah blah, and I just kept on listening to Cherry and when I was to answer her back, I suddenly woke up.


LOL, it was the weirdest dream ever, because I don’t usually dream about guys that I don’t know, and the situation on the dream seemed so weird, but it felt so real, every touch and every word seemed real. And it was weird because usually when I dream about Noel, its usually like he has another girl on the side and I just end up feeling upset and I cry my eyes out in my dream.


Anyway, thats it. I have a really creative mind, did you know I have a dream everytime I sleep and I often remember them when I wake up and just forget them as I go about my daily activities. So I have an idea. Starting today I will document every dream I have, everyday, that way I will have something to write about on a day to day basis, besides my private thoughts and feelings you will now be able to read about my private dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails