Search This Blog

Pages

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Captures of a lovely day

This blog will be lacking in words, but will not be lacking in Emotions.

Here are the pictures I took of my daughter and our Dog today, when we were bonding in the Afternoon.

I personally edited the pictures to exemplify their meaning and drama to me.

Hope you like it.


She just gives light to my life, makes the sky clearer and light brighter.


How could I not adore the expressive face of this beautiful child. She has so many more expressions to share, but these are my favorite. (Top to Bottom: Angry, Happy, Indifferent, Shocked)


And Like I said She brings light in my life and she colors my world, how beautiful is my little girl.


She’s Enjoying the company of our precious little dog-Butchi :)


They both are just looking far away.


And this is Butchi :) another little fella that makes nike and me happy :)


These to me is a very rarely captured moment between a 3 year old girl and a 3 year old dog, they are both usually very rowdy and it is very hard to take pictures of them together. But this is such a lovely shot.


This picture is so lovely to me because I caught a moment when my daughter was imitating the dog when butchi was shaking her head. :)

And Last but not the least…

The unconditional love of two beings :)

I hope you enjoyed my first ever Photo Article. At least I know I did, because of the experience I had with every picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails