Search This Blog

Pages

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

My Birthday Wishes

BloggityBoop

Thank you so Much www.bloggityboop.info and www.mommysinfodose.info for the opportunity of letting me post my birthday wishes :)

For my next birthday in January 23 I would like to have a new job in Singapore to be with my husband and help him save enough money so my daughter, who will be left here in the Philippines by January 2011, myself and my husband could live together in Singapore, start fresh and have a new life. I want to have a great job in Singapore so I could experience having a great career that will help us provide a better life for my daughter.

That is the grand birthday wish that I will work on achieving on my next birthday :)

I would like to thank all the sponsors for this contest:




Mommy Rose of obstaclesandglories.com

Mommy Vernz of woman-elanvital.com

Mommy Chris of mommyjourney.com

Mommy Seth of seth-oldskul.blogspot.com

Mommy Techa of pensivethoughts.com

Mommy Red of redamethyst.blogspot.com and redismarose.com

Mommy Levi of livinglifetodfullest.blogspot.com

Mommy Rubz of thedomainangel.com, sahm-hosting.com, mommyrubz.com,and rubzonline.com

Mommy Ria of melandriaromero.net, melandriaromero.info, and myjourneytolife.net

Mommy Willa of pixel-minded.net

Sis Liz of lizmoneyweb.com, wordyliz.com, liezl-read-write.blogspot.com, lizmagikera.info, techieliz.com, mtgirl.info, couplestrip.com, impulsivebuyer.info, lizspeaks.info, dailylovedose.com, faviewliz.com, eldraliz.com, and ravenknives.com

Colwin of owlcityph.com and FB Page: OwlCityPh

Jayson of jaysonbiadog.blogspot.com

Sis Ning of ning4u.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails