Search This Blog

Pages

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Taking Action - WD

Western Digital Philippines - Facebook Fan Page


I am a firm believer of the idea that IF YOU WANT SOMETHING TO HAPPEN, YOU HAVE TO MAKE IT HAPPEN. This goes to the thought that if you want to see results you have to look for ways to get the results.


I have been a little bothered by the Western Digital Philippines - Facebook Fan Page, because the administrators seem to have vanished into thin air. They do not update the page anymore, they do not answer inquiries, and they left a contest hanging without any winner announcements.


All of its fans have been patient with waiting for the result which should have been announced on July 15, 2010 or even before that, we have patiently inquired and re-inquired about the winners but no one seems to be reading our messages because no one is answering. I am concerned NOT because I think I won, but because they made a commitment to their fans that they will give away prizes to a contest that they held, and we as the contestants trusted that they will deliver. But until today, No response.


So I took my own actions, I did not know what else to do:



(Open the Image in new tab to read the whole text)


I hope this will be able to help all of us who have been waiting to get the results we wanted from Western Digital Philippines Facebook Fan Page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails