Search This Blog

Pages

Thursday, July 22, 2010

My Heart on the Wall

You can stare at a wall all day and tell yourself, its nothing but a wall. Or you can stare at the wall and really look at it, all these images will pop out, and you can create your own story, one that will make you look at that wall in a whole new light. Today as I stared on the wall just at the back of our house, I created a whole new story.

I found my heart on the wall, the wall of the house that my husband, our daughter and I shared. Here our love will forever be reminiscent, our love and laughter will forever be a part of this house. And I call dibs to this heart on the wall and it will forever be mine.

heart wall

like in life, when it seems to bring you nothing, look closer and you will see your story, your life unfolding right before your very eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails